Monday, October 1, 2012

Little Bun's First Mid Autumn Festival


Over the weekend we celebrated little bun's very first Mid Autumn Festival. I gave him his first taste of the yummy durian mooncake which I love, and Mark and I took him out for a ride on his Smart Trike along with the lantern that I got for him. 

I think my poor confused bun was bewildered where we were taking him when it was close to his bedtime. As we seldom take him out at night, I think he was a little uncomfortable with the darkness..

Little bun: Ehhh mom.. it's almost my bedtime, where are you taking me??

Little bun: **Screeching** I don't like the dark!! I don't like the flashing lights!! 
I wanna go HOME right now!!!


So much for our 'leisurely stroll'... ended up Mark had to carry little bun and I had to push is tricycle along. Better luck next year! 

********************************************

During our expedited stroll (no thanks to little bun!!), I looked up at the clear night sky with the bright full moon and asked Mark if our Angels are with us and watching over us.. his reply was "Yes, sure". Hmmm.. I hope he is right. 


Dear Lucas and Chloe,
Daddy and Mummy are thinking of you and missing you so very much..

xoxo




No comments: