Monday, December 31, 2012

The Last Day to a Fantastic Year...


In the blink of the eye, we are now at the last day of 2012. This year has been one of the best years of my thirty-(*bleep*) years of life. Never have I been more sleep-deprived, but at the same time, never have I felt more fulfilled. This is my first full year of being embraced in the loving arms of 'Motherhood', something which had been eluding me for the past 4 years. 

I will bid 'Adieu' to 2012 with much fondness in my heart. It has been an extremely kind and rewarding year, a HUGE difference what I have been through the last 4 years. Mark and I have been extremely blessed once again with another 'bun-in-the-baking'.. it came as a complete surprise but a surprise that is warmly received with open arms nevertheless. My wish for the New Year is for little bun #2 will continue to 'bake away' and arrive healthy into our family; and for my little bun will continue to thrive and grow and bring smiles into our lives.

Farewell 2012, I will always look back with beautiful memories... And to 2013, a warm welcome!!


No comments: