Saturday, July 20, 2013

We are going to Melbourne!!



My loving husband finally realized that he has got a very practical wife who does NOT like surprises. So instead of going out to buy me a very expensive gift that he thinks I will like, (and which I have to pretend that I like), this time he smarten up and gave me 2 choices for our 10th anniversary gift. 

It is a no-brainer really.. Choice number 1 is a S$5.5k Chanel handbag and choice number 2 is a vacation to Melbourne. Guess which one I picked? 

Melbourne, here we come!! There's nothing more meaningful than to go back to the city where we first met and started our relationship 15 years ago. It's been 10 years since our last trip there and I am sure it must have changed a whole lot, but most of our old hunts are still around (hopefully). Very looking forward to the cold weather too.. 

We have decided to leave little bun #2 behind as I don't think both of us can cope with both boys especially since this is the FIRST time we are going on a trip with little bun and we have no clue how he'd fare. (The thought of that 7 hour plane ride is stressing me out!!). Anyway, we had promised to bring little bun on a trip before he turns 2 years old  in October and it was somewhat delayed because I got pregnant. Somehow we managed to squeeze it in just in time, plus the bonus is I managed to get very cheap airfares on Singapore Airlines (courtesy of my job). **happy dance!!** 

Counting down...


No comments: